RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS
- Reservations for The Lookout Lodge, LLC. will be accepted on a "first-come, first served" basis by written agreement and accompanied by a NON-REFUNDABLE $1000.00 DEPOSIT of the total rental fee.
- The remaining balance of fees plus a Damage Deposit must be paid at six (6) months and two (2) months prior to scheduled event.
- Only beer, wine and champagne may be served and consumed on the premises.
- A Banquet Permit must be obtained two (2) months prior to your event from the Washington State Liquor Control Board (www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits).
- All alcohol must be dispensed by our preferred caterer's licensed bartender who carries the proper liability insurance or our preferred bartending services. Self-serve is not allowed and no guest or invitee may serve alcohol.
- Music must be kept to an appropriate volume and must end at least one (1) hour prior to your contractual end time.
- We have an onsite planner that we highly recommend hiring for the day of your event coordination. In addition, we have a list of qualified professional planners/coordinators that range in price and services to suite your needs. We strongly recommend using our coordinator or a full service wedding coordinator to make your day truly memorable and amazing.
- Applicant shall at Applicant's sole expense, obtain and keep in force during the term of use of the property a policy of single limit, bodily injury and property damage insurance with no less than a $1,000,000.00 combined single limit policy.
- A certificate of insurance can be obtained from www.wedsafe.net or eventhelper.com
- The certificate of insurance must be received by us no later than two (2) months prior to scheduled event.
- The Lookout Lodge, LLC. has a list of preferred caterers that we highly recommend you using. They have a variety of services and menus for you to choose from. All of the caterers we recommend are professional, certified, have all current permits and licenses to work at your event. Some also have additional services that they provide and bartending available on request.
- Applicant must notify The Lookout Lodge, LLC. in writing of a cancellation. Please note that any deposits, retainers or fees once paid are not refunded at any time.
- Once the balance of your rental agreement has been paid, the only refund made is a return of damage deposit, if said event never occurs. All other funds including but not limited to base rate, wedding and event specialist fee, retal fees or misc. fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Consultation, contract signing and payment confirmation
Choose preferred caterer and preferred bartending service
- 2 Months Before Event:
Final Event Plans (catering details, table/chair requirements, decorations......)
Damage Deposit Paid
Final Guest Count
Banquet Permit/Alcohol Service obtained www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits
Certificate of Insurance $1,000,000. min. from www.wedsafe.net or eventhelper.com
Schedule 1 hour rehearsal during week before event
Communicate and schedule all deliveries to facility
1 hour rehearsal
(The above policy is a sample of the terms and conditions required by The Lookout Lodge, LLC. This is only a partial
example of the actual contract and in no way should be considerd the full contract and instructions.)