Have you booked your wedding weekend vacation rental?
We’re excited to welcome our Guest Blogger, Creighkett, of Pacific Northwest Getaways to the blog today. Pacific Northwest Getaways is a collection of incredible vacation rentals, perfect for your stay any time of year, and for almost any purpose. The Pacific Northwest Getaways rental properties are within a close proximity to over 10 wedding venues in Snohomish County, making them a fantastic destination space to stay during your wedding weekend adventure.
Creighkett has put together 5 tips on booking your wedding weekend vacation rental – plus a bonus tip – to help you plan the most special weekend of your life.
1. Read the property reviews. All of them, the best 4 and 5 star ones and the 1 star reviews. It will help you decide the validity and authenticity of people giving the reviews and how responsive the property owners are and will be in the future during your stay.
2. Refund policies? Cancellation policies? What are they and is there any flexibility for unforeseen circumstances? This can be super important as some properties are absolutely non-refundable and unable to be cancelled, whereas some only offer those options within a certain time frame.
3. Call the vacation rental manager or owners to make a personal contact. Especially if it is an extended stay and you are paying a sizable amount of money down. You can never be to cautious is spotting fraudulent vacation rental properties. Also, see how readily they respond in case there are any maintenance needs or property issues while you are staying.
4. All their other policies. Do they have a pet policy? Noise policy? Number of Guests policy? Kid friendly? Event friendly? This can all be important if you plan on getting ready in your vacation rental.
5. Always review the rental agreement to make sure there are no unrealistic expectations.
BONUS TIP: Decide you are going to have a blast and enjoy every minute of your wedding weekend getaway.
We are very excited to have Pacific Northwest Getaways joining us at the Lookout Lodge on June 3 for the 10th Annual Snohomish Wedding Tour. If you haven’t registered to attend for FREE yet, you can do so here (and get your map, too!)
Take a Look at Pacific Northwest Getaways