Janet from Pour Girls & Some Guys is guest posting for us today, and she is sharing her Top 10 Questions couples should ask when hiring a Bartender for their Wedding.
Janet has over 20 years serving the area as a licensed bartender, and her company, Pour Girls and Some Guys, will be one of our amazing vendor team members at the Snohomish Wedding Tour on June 3 at the Lookout Lodge.
These are the 10 Questions she recommends asking (and feel free to come out and ask them at the tour, too!):
1) Do you have the date available?
2) Do you have Insurance?
3) Do you have a business license for WA?
4) What equipment do you come with?
5) What is the travel fee to my venue?
6) Have you been to my venue before?
7) How much set up & clean up time do you need?
8) Can we bring our own alcohol?
9) Can you tell me how much alcohol & non-alcoholic beverages to purchase?
10) Do you have your Class 12?
Visit Pour Girls & Some Guys Online & at the 10th Annual Snohomish Wedding Tour at The Lookout Lodge!