True to Pacific Northwest fashion a June rainy wedding at The Lookout Lodge was nothing short of gorgeous and amazing.
Green lush gardens, tall cedar timbers accented with natural woodland landscapes enveloped Francis and Janie on this misty June day. They were prepared for the June Showers with rain ponchos for all guest and a colorful array of umbrellas. Minutes before the rainy wedding ceremony; the skies parted, the sun streamed through and breaks of blue sky appeared. The seats were dry and occupied with family and friends from near and far. The weather held off just long enough to enjoy a short but sweet ceremony followed by a fantastic feast awaiting all guests from Trails End Taphouse, restaurant and catering https://trailsendtaphouse.com/catering-2. The comfort foods of mashed potatoes, prime rib, fettuccine, rolls and tangy spinach vinaigrette salad were exactly what guests were craving when the June Showers came pouring down. The Trails End staff graciously walked guests to and from the buffet line with umbrella coverage so their food was kept dry and warm. Entertainment during dinner hour was highlighted from the live band, Shaggy Sweet www.shaggysweet.com followed by a scrumptious dessert variety of cupcakes, cheesecakes, lemon cream and berry cobblers handmade by Flour and Girl www.facebook.com/FlourandGirl. Portable heaters and vivacious dancing kept these guest happy and warm. What’s a rainy wedding without a few blunders? Nothing that our very own Lookout Lodge Professional Wedding and Event Planner hasn’t conquered. Red lipstick smeared on the brides dress couldn’t compete with Jamie DeLong and her portable Tide Stick!
Late into the night guests danced and mingled until it was time for Francis and Janie to exit with a grand sparkler send-off. Shortly after, Seattle Limo Service arrived to swoop guests away to the after party. The clean up crew, Pachecos Wedding and Event Services www.facebook.com/PachecosWeddingsandEvents closed down The Lookout Lodge sweeping floors, emptying garbage’s, helping pack rental items and leaving everything spottles. An unforgettable rainy wedding with just the right balance of intermittent showers and blue skies to grow the seeds of love.
Congratulations Francis and Janie. Here’s to lots of stinky socks together!
Francis and Janie Rainy Wedding Vendor Selections:
- Seating | Seattle Farm Tables www.seattlefarmtables.com
- Bridal Floral | Terra Bella flowers at Nordstrom www.terrabellaflowers.com
- Floral Accents | Family and Friends Local Flower Gardens
- Coordinator and Planner | Jamie DeLong, The Lookout Lodge Professional Wedding and Event Planner www.lookoutlodgeweddings.com/about-us
- Coordinator and Planner | Torry Wahl, Raise a Glass Wedding and Event Planning www.raiseaglasswedding.com
- Photographer | Lindsey Clawson – Photographer www.lindseyclawson.com
- Catering/Bartending | Trails End Taphouse, Restaurant and Catering trailsendtaphouse.com/catering-2
- Officiant | Aunt Nancy
- Limo Service | Seattle Limo Service limoserviceseattle.com
- Event Services | Pachecos Wedding and Event Set-up/Clean-up Services www.facebook.com/PachecosWeddingsandEvents
- Stationery/Invites/All Wedding Decor Stationary Graphic Designer aka The Bride
- Rentals | Sweet Buffet Lady www.sweetbuffetlady.com
- Groomsmen Attire | Men’s Warehouse www.menswearhouse.com
- Hair + Makeup | Hannah Bush Urbanista Weddings www.urbanistaweddings.com
- Desserts | Tiffany with Flour and Girl www.facebook.com/FlourandGirl
- DJ | Jake with Pristine Entertainment www.pristinedjs.com
- Live Band | Shaggy Sweet Band www.shaggysweet.com
- Bride Dress : Davids Bridal www.davidsbridal.com
- Bridal Party Dresses | Laineemeg Snohomish and Lulus www.lulus.com